Call for Guest Writers (Views: 2082)
We're looking for talented,
passionate writers to contribute to our blog! Successful candidates will be able
to produce comprehensive, data-driven, interesting posts that teach
our readers something new about the world of funding, growth, and
We look for a few things in everything we publish:
- Original concepts, compelling arguments, and high-quality writing. We will not republish anything that's been published elsewhere.
- Article reflects the writing style/tone of the Fundica Blog. We aim to be casual, yet helpful, and typically we stay away from buzzwords and jargon.
- Proper attribution of data, quotations, and outside content referenced in the article.
- No more than one link to your company's website in the
body of the post.
There are some things we simply can't accept:
- Anything that's been covered on our blog before. Please do a search of our site before submitting your articles.
- Anything that excessively promotes your company or organization.
- Anything that's offensive or inaccurate.
- Anything that's overly critical of individuals or companies. This is not a site to air grievances.
If you think you fit the bill, send two samples of your writing to Alex Bramos at email@example.com. If we think we'd work well together, we'll be in touch with further details about subject matter and deadlines.
Leave a comment
2 Idas Levato (01 Oct 2018 13:44:18):
3 Melissa Kargiannakis (28 Sep 2018 12:16:41):
4 Darren Adams (28 Sep 2018 12:38:26):
5 Shannon Peel (16 Oct 2018 20:23:25):